3.03.2010

FEAR OF TIGERS ON AN AVON COMMERCIAL



So I was watching the tele today excitedly waiting for the new episode of Lost, which was a disappointing episode, and as whatever program I was watching at the moment went into commercial break, I went into my usual routine of blankly staring at the t.v. with no thoughts, kind of like a mental patient who just had his lobotomy. But suddenly, my mind awoke from its mental rest and started exerting much more energy than I was accustomed to while watching commercials. It was trying to remember the familiar sound of the Avon commercial song. After a couple seconds, I had my light bulb moment, and to quite a delight. It was playing the Fear of Tigers, "The Adventures of Pippi Longstrom!" My god, an electro song from one of my favorite artists this year had made headway into the advertising industry. Cheers Fear of Tigers and Avon commercial.